We are always looking for new talent to join our growing team.
Are you a bright, young tech-innovator ready to put your passion for the world of online technology, marketing and communications to work? If the answer is yes, then we might just have the perfect job opportunity for you. Our team of digital experts play hard and work harder, so we want the people who join us to be dedicated team players; curious minds constantly striving for self-improvement, used to thinking outside the box and with fingers firmly on the pulse of the latest digital trends. We want you to know what’s going to happen online before anyone else and be ready to adapt to new technologies as soon as they hit the market. Sound like you? Send us your CV today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
We are seeking a Web Developer to work at Action Digital, Cyprus. The ideal candidate has a passion for the web and higher education and constantly follows digital trends, ability to assist in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions, understands standard systems, development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively on client engagements. The successful candidate will work with senior developers helping to implement projects, assist on project evaluation and brainstorming. They will be requested to apply their knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients. They should be part creative, part technical and feel comfortable coming up with ideas on how to provide the best user experience.
- Collaborate effectively with creative team and web designers during the creative process.
- In partnership with technical leads, help set direction for our technology practice.
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements.
- Partner with project managers and senior web developers to successfully manage these client relationships.
- Turn design and user interface mockups into functional websites powered by CMS.
- In a hands-on fashion, ensure all technology solutions are properly architected and specified.
- Ensure HTML/CSS is cross-browser and standards compliant and meets accessibility/disability requirements.
- Integrate websites with existing applications on campus or third-party/open-source platforms.
- Laravel Development Experience
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Hardworking, honest, enthusiastic and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
- Confident in consulting with clients on what it takes to be successful on the web.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/clients simultaneously.
- Insanely curious and energetic about the future of the web.
- Templating websites into popular CMS’s (WordPress, Concrete5, Drupal, Joomla.. etc).
- Interacting with APIs to create dynamic web applications.
- Ensure websites are responsive and are readable across multiple platforms.
- Web development experience with database driven application
- The ability to collect data and, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Good understanding of team strategies and objectives
- Motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools
- The people skills required to work with designers, developers and product managers
- Experience in Linux CLI, Git and Vim
- Good knowledge OOCSS
- Strong design aesthetic
- Experience in developing Facebook Apps
- MVC approach in programming
- Development Experience with REST API
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of two years of experience in web design or development services or strong portfolio to support experience gained.