Referral marketing benefits your company tremendously. There are two types to focus on:
- Affiliation-based referrals: these referrals come from professionals who work closely with your company and send you new business based on mutual benefit.
- Reputation-based referrals: these word-of-mouth referrals based on your company’s strong reputation and good relationships with the public and other stakeholders.
To achieve the greatest success with this form of marketing, both referral types can be used. Here are seven important ideas to get you started:
- Identify and focus on your most effective affiliate referral sources and build strong relationships with them.
- Show your appreciation by promoting your most valuable clients in case studies, articles and other visual media.
- Use Public Relations to make your area of speciality clear and known for all to see.
- Guest blogging on reputable websites can increase your exposure and reputation, and bring more inquiries and leads to your business.
- Make sure your company is listed in the relevant trade directories and publications.
- Be sure to have a strong social media presence, your most loyal followers can spread positive word of mouth about your company.
- If relevant to your company, consider starting an automated affiliation programme that rewards referrals from your online and offline affiliates.
Action Digital has the expert team to develop your referral marketing strategies to increase leads and recognition from your target market. Contact us today to benefit from our advanced technical and marketing know-how.