Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is an important tool which will enable your business’ website to rank higher in online search results for better exposure. In order to understand how great an impact SEO can have for your business, here are the six key factors:
- By having your business listed on Google My Business, you will be found more easily by local smartphone searchers. It has been proven that smartphone searchers are more likely to pay more attention, meaning you are being found by the audience that’ll benefit your business most.
- When a consumer sees local advertisements, they are much more likely to respond. More than half of consumers take advantage of these and follow them up immediately. This will give your company a stronger local presence as well as being within a global network.
- Almost two-thirds of users trust online reviews and go to Google to locate businesses which are local and reliable.
- Local searchers are influenced most having your business’ location clearly identified. Therefore it is crucial to make this clear on your contact information both on your website and on social media.
- Almost one-fifth of searches made on smartphones result in a sale.
- The fact that consumers prefer to use their mobile browsers than apps makes it even more important to have SEO exposure.
As you can see, a good ranking in online searching is an absolute necessity for your business’ growth and success. In a digital age where the internet dominates most of our lives, it is even more necessary to make the moves into SEO and give your company the upper hand in a very competitive online market.
At Action Digital we help our clients to do just that, contact us today to find out more about our expert services.