The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) has recommended that online advertisers replace the outdated Adobe Flash with HTML5 because it offers more flexibility and accessibility across a wider range of devices.
Adobe supports the recommendations, and so does Action Digital. Here are the top 10 reasons why:
- HTML5 offers a new built-in video and audio playback feature that improves improve performance.
- HTML5 now has offline caching, where users can visit pages without having access to the internet.
- HTML5 is a cleaner code that improves the search engines readability for its users, meaning higher search engine rankings.
- It is compatible with all of the most popular web browsers; i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Firefox.
- You can now create mobile websites and applications with HTML5 that are responsive across all devices.
- There are improved semantics including headers, footers, asides etc, making it easier for the user to understand.
- HTML5 now introduces more attractive forms for designers, with user interface enhancements.
- Geolocation is now much improved, meaning more accurate website usage and advertising data for marketers.
- It promises greater consistency for designers and developers to understand the structure of a web page.
- It is now possible to embed audio, video and every other high quality media without a lot of extra plugins and add-ons.
Here at Action Digital we are always at the forefront of the latest technology and are here to help your online presence grow with the most powerful media tools. HTML5 is the way forward and will be a critical part towards your company’s growth and success. Ask the experts for professional guidance and advice with the latest technology and allow us to take you to the next level in digital.